Last week Loubee from Loubee Lou nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I really enjoy doing these kind of posts and love reading the responses. I think they’re a great way of getting to know fellow bloggers.
So what is the Mystery Blogger Award?
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and here is why in the words of the creator herself:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”
If you want to read more about the award or its creator then click here.
1. Put the award image/logo on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about you
6. Nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify your nominees
8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
1. If I could have a dinner date with anyone (dead or alive) it would have to be my inspiration Audrey Hepburn.
2. I am obsessed with old music and my favourite artist of all time is Frank Sinatra; old blue eyes.
3. My aspiration in life is to die being in the deepest love that people have ever witnessed.
Loubee’s Questions For Me
1. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
CHEESE! I’d be happy with a cheeseboard with a selection of dried fruits, chutneys and nuts. Nothing comes close to a good cheeseboard, and yes the stinkier the better.
2. What do you love the most about where you live?
I love that I’m surrounded by family and friends. I wouldn’t be me without each and every single one of them. Love makes a home feel like a home, and not just a house.
3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Something like that. My thoughts on love are extremely deep and I’d write an essay on the emotive of love if I had the time. I think love is complex and there are many different descriptions of love, but put simply…yes. Love can be ignited immediately.
4. Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them!
I have a pretty little kitten called Boo and she is honestly perfect! I’ve never loved an animal as much as I love her. She’s my baby and my little playful puppy wannabe. I’ve never known a cat to play fetch before, but she does all that and more.
5. If you wrote an autobiography, what would it be called?
If you read my 3 facts about myself you may understand why I’d call it this: “There was once a very lovely, very frightened girl”.
And my 5 questions for them are…
1. If you bathe in any food or drink what would it be?
2. What do you love the most about Christmas?
3. Do you believe you can find love online?
4. What’s your favourite film of all time?
5. If you could have a dinner date with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
My Favourite Posts
Thanks, and have fun with it!