The colder, darker and spooky evenings are drawing in – it’s officially soup season!
Daisarella.com is giving you the chance to follow a simple and quick recipe to make a deliciously warming Butternut Squash soup.
This recipe includes chorizo for that flavoursome punch and Lancashire Farm Greek Style Yoghurt to keep things creamy and light.
So when you want to cook something that will keep all the family warm and cosy, this is the recipe to go to!
Time: 25 Minutes
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 medium chopped red chilli
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 150g chopped chorizo
- 700g peeled and chopped butternut squash
- 125g Lancashire Farm Greek Style Yoghurt
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- Black pepper to season
1. Heat the oil and combine the paprika, crushed garlic, chilli and onion in a large pan for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the butternut squash and stir for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Allow ingredients to simmer on a low heat for 15-20 minutes or until the butternut squash is tender.
4. Transfer to a blender and continue to blend in bursts until smooth in texture.
5. Chop the chorizo and fry in a pan for 1-2 minutes until golden. Now return the soup to a new pan and mix with the chorizo (alternatively use Pancetta) and Lancashire Farm Greek Style Yoghurt and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
6. Season with pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle over coriander. Then serve. Enjoy!
For more nutritional information please visit www.lancashirefarm.com
*This opportunity has been sent to Daisarella.com by a PR/brand but all opinions are my own*