Christmas is drawing closer and closer, and if like me you are hosting this year then you will already be rooting around for recipes to satisfy all.
Not everybody likes a Christmas Pud, so cater to all your guests tastebuds this season with this rich and tasty Chocolate Pudding recipe from Lancashire Farm.
Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Time: 25 minutes
– 230g plain flour
– 4 tbsp cocoa powder, divided
– 75g dark chocolate, finely chopped, plus extra for serving
– 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 170g caster sugar
– 110g Lancashire Farm Greek Style Yoghurt, room temp, plus extra to serve
– 2 tbsp melted butter, melted and slightly cooked
– 1 egg, room temp
– 75g brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180 and begin to chop the chocolate.
2. Melt the butter in a pan.
3. Mix the flour, 3 tbsp of the cocoa powder, chopped chocolate, baking powder and caster sugar together in a large bowl. In another bowl stir the yoghurt, butter and egg together.
4. Now stir both mixtures together.
5. Place the brown sugar and remaining tbsp of cocoa powder in a measuring jug and gradually stir in 250ml boiling water. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
6. Spoon into 6 smallish ramekins or ovenproof dishes.
7. Pour the mixture from the jug carefully and evenly over the 6 puddings and bake for 20-25 minutes, until firm to the touch.
8. Top with extra chopped chocolate and serve immediately with extra yoghurt on the side. Serve and enjoy!
Cater to those chocolate lovers this holiday, and have a very merry Crimbo!
This post is in collaboration with Lancashire Farm